Importing psds to create screens
Installing and Running the Script
- 1). Close Photoshop if it is open.
- 2). Copy the script and js file to the Scripts folder in your Photoshop installation directory. On Windows the path will be something like: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop CS6\Preset\Scripts. On Mac the path will be something like CS6 > Presets > Scripts
- 3). Open Photoshop.
- 4). The Script will now appear on the File on the File > Scripts menu and can be run from here any time.
Running Script without Installing
- 1). Ensure the Script and js file are located in the same directory.
- 2). Open Photoshop.
- 3). Select File > Scripts > Browse and navigate to the ImportPsdToConfigureit.jsx File.
- 4). The Script will run.
Uploading the File
- 1). After running the Script, a folder will be generated at the location where the PSD is present.
- 2). Zip the generated folder.
- 3). Upload this zip on Configure.IT, your screens are created and ready for configuration.
Read about how to prepare
PSD Document and Export
from Adobe Photoshop©